Western digital provides high data transfer, reliable and has huge storage capacity. It helps to store variety of documents such as images, office files, html files, zip or rar files etc. WD is portable external hard disk which is used to backup important files & folders. Sometimes you might delete your data by mistake that results in erase of all the files stored in Western Digital external hard drive. Along with this type of data loss scenarios you come across many other situations which are mentioned in here.
Different data loss or deletion situations which user come across:
- Mistakenly deleting vital files and folders from Western Digital hard disk is a common data loss scenario. Here the deleted files are not stored in Recycle Bin and leads to data loss
- Sometimes volumes/drives in WD is unintentionally formatted due to miss operation or intentionally formatted to make free from viruses, corruption errors, file system corruption etc.
- Creating or deleting a partition of hard drive using third party software might results in erase of data.
- User sometimes remove western digital hard drive from Windows and Mac Machine improperly that is without using “Safe Remove Hardware “ option this leads to data loss
- Corruption due to virus attack to catalog file or folders causes severe data loss
To overcome from above mentioned situations we can use Recover WD application. This is an exclusive tool that can restores deleted/lost data from any WD hard disk drive. It is an ultimate solution to retrieve data from WD when it crashes due to reasons such as partition corruption, bad sectors, overheating, file system damage etc. This program is enriched with advanced western digital data recovery scanning algorithms which scans complete drive and assist in fast recovery of data from Western Digital drive.
Specifications of Recover WD Application:
Recover WD application is an effective recovery tool which is designed specially for Formatted Western Digital’s HD Recovery on Windows computers that are running with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Server 2003/2008 operating system. This utility helps you in restoring data from corrupted, damaged or inaccessible hard drives, USB flash drives, SSD, memory cards, iPods, etc. This software has the facility to sort the retrieved data on the basis of name, date, size and file type. It can be easily used on all new and major versions of Mac OS X. Recover WD also recovers data when the external hard drive is crashed or doesn’t boot
In order to save disk space you can compress the recovered files with this tool and can even store these files to some other storage devices like thumb drive, pen drive, DVD, CD, memory card, etc. Therefore, western digital data recovery goes simple with this app.
Steps to retrieve WD after data loss:
Step 1: Download and install the application in your system to which WD hard drive is connected and select appropriate option like Recover Files, Recover Drives and Recover Photos.
Step 2: Select Recover Drives option and then this tool will show all connected drives.
Step 3: Then select WD external hard drive and then software starts scanning. In few minutes, it displays all restored files. Select a file and click on preview to see recovered file before restoration process.
- Back up of data should be maintained in your computer or other external device
- Always use trusted and advanced anti-virus application which can protection from virus attack