“I am using system with windows 8 OS in that I have more than 50GB of music files collectively in My Music folder. Once I was working with my system and I accidentally used “Shift + Delete” command when the My Music folder is selected. Those Music files are my few years’ collection of my favorite songs. I don’t even have any backup of those files. Is there any chance to recover My Music folder on Windows 8 system? “
Yes, you can recover My Music folder on your Windows 8 system. Windows 8 is an operating system designed by Microsoft Corporation with enhanced features and facilities. My Music folder is a default folder to store your music files collectively. If you Deleted or Lost you’re My Music folders don’t worry. You have software to recover My Music Folder on Windows 8. The name of the software is Windows 8 file recovery software. By this software you can easily overcome this kind of situation and recover your lost or deleted My music folder. It has advanced features to recover your Lost or Deleted Files and Folders.
Scenarios that may cause Music folder loss in Windows 8:
- While you are deleting the files you don’t want in your Windows 8 system you may mistakenly selected My Music folder and used “Shift + Delete” command. This will cause permanent deletion of your music files on your Windows Machine.
- Sometimes, while working with your Windows 8 system you may unintentionally formatted the partition in which you have you’re My Music folder.
- During the transfer of music files from external memory to My Music folder improper ejection of the external memory, improper shut down and power surge may also cause loss of music files.
- Downloading the music files from unauthorized websites may cause virus to enter into My Music folder and this may also cause loss of music files.
- Using of untrustworthy third party tool can also leads to loss of my music folder.
Features of Windows 8 file Recovery software:
- This software not only recovers our music files it can also recover video, picture, document, etc.
- This enables us with power packed scan engines so that you can scan the whole drive in couple of minutes.
- It not only recover files from internal hard drive but also from external storage devices such as USB flash drive, FireWire drives, iPods, etc…
- It can restore files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions / drives.
- It works not only with Microsoft Windows 8 OS but also with other Windows OS like Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2007 servers.
- It provides you with “Preview” option by which you view the files before you recover it.
- It facilitates you with “Save Recovery Session” by this option you can resume the recovery process and need not to rescan the drive.
- It provides you with free trial version.
- It offers you safe and secure file recovery because it is free from virus attack.
- It facilitates you with 24×7 free customer supports via live chat and E-mail applications.
Tips to avoid file loss:
- Check the files selected before using delete command.
- Avoid improper removal of external storage devices.
- Avoid improper shut down and power surge during file transfer.