“Please help me to get out of this trouble! Photoshop file that I was working for the past several days is not opening now. Deadline to submit the project is almost near, I don’t have enough time to recreate it. Got into this situation after an unexpected restart by the system while working with the Photoshop file. Now, while trying to access the file, it is getting displayed with an error message that says “unable to open the file” I have never encountered such situations before, hardly have any idea to deal with this. I need to repair Photoshop file rather quickly; as I said, I am running out of time. I will be really pleased, if I could repair Photoshop file by seeking your help.”
Are you familiar with these kind of situations? Do you know how to surpass such situations with your Photoshop file? If you don’t have much idea then this article will be of great help to you. It’s really disturbing for any user, who loose access to an important Photoshop file. As you might know, it’s not possible to manually repair PSD files that are damaged. You might require an adequate tool for this, but finding out the real tool is getting difficult these days. As there are a lot of misleading or fallacy applications, which is really wide spread over the online market. However, we will provide you with a best suggestion, which is highly recommended and rated by experts. But before that, grab some idea about the causes that can damage Photoshop file.
Common causes that damages the Photoshop file
- Inappropriate closing: Mishaps by user at times can become quite costly, there may be instances where the user neglects to exit the Photoshop file with its exit feature and which might actually damage the Photoshop file.
- Converting Photoshop file extension: Changes the file extension of Photoshop file to any other image extension might cause damage to Photoshop file. The Photoshop file that has the file extension changed will display error messages while trying to open it.
- Formation of Bad sectors: Hard drive that has quite a lot of bad sectors are really at risk to store any new file. If the Photoshop file gets stored into any of these bad sectors then it will damage the Photoshop file.
- System crash: If the system crashes due to any logical reason while working with Photoshop file then your file may get damaged.
- Error while downloading: User makes use of internet to download PSD files, but there may be situations where this file is not properly downloaded which makes it inaccessible on Photoshop application
- Compatibility related issues: Trying to open a PSD file that is created using higher versions of Photoshop on an older version might cause damage to the PSD file, which happens due to Photoshop header file corruption situations.
If you are dealing with situations like these that caused damage to Photoshop files then we would like to suggest Repair Photoshop application to you. It is specifically designed for the purpose of repairing Photoshop files that may be damaged or corrupted. This application can easily fix damaged Photoshop files that went inaccessible irrespective of the situation.
Repair Photoshop application can used to mend Photoshop files, which are created using different versions of Adobe Photoshop that includes CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and many more. This tool will never modify the source PSD file, instead will make a copy of it to repair, which makes it more promising and adaptable. This repair tool safely repairs broken Photoshop files and it retains layers along with its properties. Both Windows and Mac PC’s support installation of Repair Photoshop application. Software is capable of repairing Photoshop files that are stored with its unique signatures such as PSD and PDD. The repaired Photoshop file can stored into any location according to user’s convenience.
To know more about Repair Photoshop software, visit this page: http://www.repairphotoshop.com/