“Hello! I used to keep all my important data in my external hard disk. Yesterday, I connected my external hard drive to the computer to transfer some important files. A pen drive was already connected to the computer. At that time, instead of ejecting the pen drive, i accidentally removed my external hard drive due to which it got corrupted. I don’t know how to recover data from a bad external hard drive. Can somebody tell me how to get back my files from that hard disk?”
External hard disk drives are portable, so people may often prefer it as backup medium as well as for transferring large amount of data from one computer to other. It is connected externally to the computer. Though it provides a large amount of data for storing space, the data present in an external hard drive may get damaged at some situations. If it happens, the data recovery from bad external hard drive can be done with the help of USB Hard Drive Recovery software in a simple way. The data residing in an external hard drive may get damaged due to many reasons. The common scenarios for the data damage from an external hard drive are listed below:
- Bad Sectors: If your external hard drive is affected by bad sectors, there are chances for data loss in the hard drive.
- File System Damage : The damage in the file system of an external hard drive caused by an improper reformatting may cause the external hard disk drive to become unreadable
- Interruption During Hard Drive Formatting: If there is any interruption during the time of hard drive formatting, it can lead to drive corruption.
- Abrupt Shut Down of the System : Say for example, you have improperly switched off your system when your external hard drive is connected to your computer.During this time it may get damaged. As a result your data may get deleted.
- Improper Ejection: Removing your USB Hard Drive without “Safely Remove hardware” option result in loss of data from your hard drive.
- System Freeze: Assume that, you are working with your external hard drive and your system got freezed due to some problem. As a result your process will be stopped and closed abruptly. In this case your working files will get lost or deleted.
These are the most common situation in which the data stored in your hard disk may get deleted or lost. If you don’t how to recover data from a bad external hard drive, use USB Hard Drive Recovery software.
Features of this Software:
USB Hard Drive recovery application uses an advanced scanning algorithms to recover your deleted or lost data. It can Save and Recognizes file names and folder structure even after recovery. This tool creates Disk images to bypass bad sectors, which may cause data loss in the hard disk. This tool can restore data from deleted or formatted hard disks. The “Save Recovery Session” option allows your recovery process to be done at any time. RAID1, RAID0 and RAID5 deleted or formatted partition data can be recovered using this Tool. Deleted RAW images, that are captured by professional cameras can be recovered with the help USB Hard Drive Recovery software. This tool can recover data from different types of SATA, IDE, SCSI hard disk, memory card, USB drives, etc.