This morning I was planning to continue to write my final project report file, I searched everywhere but did not get any trace of those files. Later I remembered that the day before yesterday I deleted some unwanted files and documents from the hard drive for releasing more space and to speed up my system. And also I emptied the Recycle Bin folder immediately. Now I want to recover my project report file. Is there any way to get may deleted file from hard drive?
Above mentioned scenario will the common cause for the deletion of file from your hard drive. This hard drives are used to store all the business and personal files. Although it is assumed that hard drive is the safest place to keep your precious files but because of some unknown reasons you may end up with loss of files from hard drive. But there is no need to worry about this problem because now you can restore all the lost or deleted data from hard disk with the aid of this reliable data recovery software. This application is the freeware tool that helps you to recover hard disk data for free within a few minutes. You can apply this freeware application to retrieve media files like audios and videos of the format MPEG, MPG, MP4, MOV, AVI, AVS, M4B, MP3, WAV, 3GP, DIVX, M4V, ASF, ASX, AIFF, AIF, AMR, M4A, WMV, XVID and RM in few minutes.
Some of the causes for loss of data from hard disk
- Bad sectors on the hard disk: Due to the scratches on the disk platter, bad sectors are formed on your hard disk. This causes abnormal freezing of your system that result in loss of data from hard disk.
- MBR Corruption: MBR is the table of content that holds all the details about the files, folders, partition and if this MBR gets corrupted then it may lead to system crash resulting in loss of data.
- Harmful virus intrusion: Virus infections causes hard drive failure as it corrupt the Operating system or file system attributes and leads to loss of data stored on it.
- File system Error: Occurrence of file system error while re-partitioning the hard drive can cause file system corruption leads to loss of data.
These are the many common instances for loss of data from hard disk. If you have lost data from hard disk and want to recover those data back then don’t waste your precious time, just install this freeware data recovery tool to rescue lost/deleted data within few minutes. This data recovery is the freeware application and is designed with user friendly interface. Even the user who is not having any technical knowledge can carry out data recovery operation on hard disk with ease. Other than system hard disk you can execute data recovery from other storage devices including digital camera, iPods, mobile phone, USB flash drive, etc. See this page- www.freedatarecovery-software.com/ to know how to carry out data recovery process for free. This program enables you to retrieve data from corrupted, damaged, formatted, deleted, lost or inaccessible hard drives with ease.
Important cautions to be followed to avoid loss of data from hard disk
- Always think twice before deleting any of the data from hard disk.
- Use UPS to avoid sudden shut down of the system.
- Never use any untrustworthy third party tool on your system.