Microsoft Outlook is a most preferred email client that is used by professionals, non-professionals, students, etc. Outlook allows you to maintain contact details, remainders, RSS feeds, journals, calendars, etc. Microsoft Outlook lets you to store the valuable contact details and other items by moving it in a personal information folder called PST. Deletion or any corruption occurs in PST file will result in a loss of contacts or any other attributes of Microsoft Outlook.
Reasons behind the deletion of contacts in Outlook 2013:
Accidental Deletion: Accidentally deleting contacts while accessing contact folder from Outlook using Shift + Delete keys. Contacts deleted using Shift + Delete keys will bypass Deleted Items folder and hence you lose access to them. But, you can restore deleted contacts from PST file on Outlook by using this recovery tool.
Oversized PST file: Usually the size limit of PST file is preconfigured on the basis of versions. So in order to avoid PST file corruption due to oversize issue then you have to delete unwanted contacts from the Outlook.
Improper Termination: While accessing contacts from your Outlook 2013 application, if any kind of interruptions like abrupt equipment failure takes place, then it may end up in abrupt termination of Outlook 2013 thereby being an associate reason for deletion of contacts from Outlook 2013
Third Party Tool: This is another reason wherever Contacts from Outlook is get deleted. Suppose you’re mistreatment net on your system then chances are high that high that virus or malware will have an effect on your Outlook file. When this happen, you’ll not be able to makes use of contents of this file. Now, in anti-virus scanning your contacts could get deleted.
Precautions to Avoid Deletion of Contacts:
- Always keep a backup of your PST file so that you can recover corrupted PST file.
- Always update your Antivirus so that your system is virus free.
- Compact the large PST file in order to avoid PST file corruption due to size limitation.
Features of Recovered Deleted Contacts Software:
- This software helps to retrieves deleted contacts from Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- It is very efficient for deleted contacts recovery in Outlook 2013.
- Preview option is available to preview repaired Outlook items via Outlook style Browser view.
- Thesoftware system has advanced scanning algorithmic rule that helps to repair severely corrupted or broken PST file and recovers emails, contacts and alternative Outlook attributes with efficiency.
- It provideshelp to customers any time associated with this tool. The supports team is technically trained to resolve all technical problems
- The software takes less space for installation (50 MB).
- Users can use the benefits of Technical team that are 24*7 available. If users find any issue during installation or afterwards then they can contact support team.
- It provides an option to users to save the recovered contacts either on internal or external storage device.